August 3, 2009

Movie Munchies


Peanut M&M's

Ordinary M&M's are fine in moderation, but people who eat them all the time and prefer them to their peanutty cousins are not to be trusted. The peanut variety give the crunchy, melty, sweet and kind of savoury goodness that makes a party in your mouth.

Munch them whole like an M&M monster and cause noise to distract everyone else in the room from the fillum, or suck them until you get to the peanut treasure in the center and then devour that bad boy triumphantly.

But like Skittles, they must be colour co-ordinated or your family will die.

2 comments:

  1. No, sucking is for malteasers, peanut m&ms must be crunched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucking you say?
    Malteasers, eh?
    Get out of me way,
    I'm coming today,
    For a very long stay,
    Down by Ol' Malta Bay,
    Hip Hip Hooray!
    Suck me, I'm Gay*!

    *I'm not really Gay. I just put that in 'cos it rhymes.
    And I'm fuckin' desperate.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, but do it quietly, some people are still watching

Irish Blogs Humor Business Directory - BTS Local Movie & Film Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory